Green Dino Hoop Earrings
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
SKU - 410226
Dino is always a cute and pop charm to add to your look. Featuring a shiny dangling green dino charm to add some colors and cuteness to tomorrow's look!
*Earrings are sold by a pair.
MATERIAL: 925 Sterling Silver
FINISHING: Gold plating
HOOP DIAMETER: 1cmCHARM MEASUREMENT: 0.6cm x 1cm
- 1-3 Working Days Shipping
- 30 Days Quality Guarantee ( what's this? )
Free Polishing Cloth & Earrings Pouch
(max 1 set per order)
Hypoallergenic (Sensitive Ears Friendly)
Most people will have no reaction or issues with earrings made of 925 Sterling Silver.
Wear Comfortably For Hours or Even Days
Perfect for the ones who love to wear earrings most of the time, to work, travel or even sleep.
Water Resistant, Doesn't Rust
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy of 92.5% Pure Silver & 7.5% Copper. While water doesn't damage the earrings, it is recommended to dry the earrings using a soft cloth right after it had been into contact with water.
To learn more about the materials we use, click here.
We offer two 0% interest easy payment options:
Grab Pay Later
Choose between paying in 4 monthly installments or the next month.
Atome Pay Later
Split payment into 3 monthly installments.
How to pay with these options?
After reaching the payment page, please look for the payment option dropdown menu and select GrabPay or BNPL Atome to proceed with your payment.
|Dest.||Shipping Fee||Min. Purchase for Free Shipping||Shipping Timeline|
|RM6.90||RM120||1-3 work days|
|RM18||RM180||5-7 work days|
|SG||RM30||RM250||5-8 work days|
Can I wear the earrings to shower?
- We recommend taking off your earrings before shower to better preserve & prolong their lifespan.
- While water does not ruin sterling silver earrings, it wears off the shine / plating and speed up the tarnishing process.
- However, if you do wear them into shower, please ensure that you are using a pH neutral cleansing shampoo.
Easy ways to keep your earrings at its shiny best:
- Avoid direct exposure to any chemicals products, such as perfumes and lotions.
- Remove earrings before taking shower or swimming. Avoid contact with chlorine, sand and saltwater.
- Take them off before doing any exercise or physical activity to keep them away from extra knocks and sweat.
- Do not wear them to sleep to avoid accidental damage.
- Clean and polish them using a silver polishing cloth.
- Keep them in airtight jewelry bag or box and store them in a dry and cool place. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.