Orders & Payments
- We prepare orders quicly, hence we cannot guarantee your request will be processed in time.
- If you wish to change your order, kindly reach out to us as soon as possible after placing your order, we will try our best to help.
No, orders cannot be cancelled once they are placed and payments have been made.
Everytime you place an order on our website, you'll receive an order confirmation email. If you did not receive this, we recommend checking your spam folder. If you cannot find it, email us soonest possible.
- Credit Card Transactions (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
- Billplz (FPX, Paypal, Grabpay)
- Bank transfer
Account information :
Place an order on website → bank transfer (within 24 hours or subjected to cancellation) → screenshot of proof of payment → email with title “payment proof for order ____”
Returns & Exchanges
We do not practice any returns or exchanges of our items for hygiene reasons. All of our earrings are new and direct from factory.
In the event that you have received a faulty item, please email us within 48 hours of receiving your order, with an image of the area-of-concern and relevant order number.
We do not offer cash refunds. All refunds are strictly in store credits.
Currently, we only accept orders to Malaysia & Singapore.
|Destination||Shipping Fee||Min. Purchase for Free Shipping||Shipping Timeline|
|West Malaysia||RM8||RM150||1-3 working days|
|East Malaysia||RM18||RM200||7-10 working days|
|Singapore||RM30||RM300||5-8 working days|
*Kindly expect delays while we take measure to navigate through Covid-19.
- All orders will be processed within 2-3 business days.
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email/sms.
- 1000earring cannot be held liable for any delays that may occur due to local duties & taxes, parcel held at Customs or any items that are lost in transit.
- For parcels that had been undelivered or returned to us, a standard shipping charge will apply for redelivery.
Materials & Care
All of our collections are made of 925 Sterling Silver. All items are hallmarked with the number "925", indicating that it contains 92.5% of pure silver.
Rusting and tarnishing are different. 925 Sterling Silver does not rust. However, it is susceptible to tarnishing over time as it reacts to environment factors in the air.
- We strongly recommend taking off your earrings before showering to better preserve & prolong the lifespan of your earrings.
- While water does not ruin your sterling silver earrings, it wears off the shine / plating and speed up the tarnishing process.
- However, if you do wear them into shower, please ensure that you are using a pH neutral cleansing shampoo and avoid contact with perfumes & lotions.
Easy ways to keep your earrings at its shiny best:
- Avoid exposure to any chemicals products, such as perfume and cosmetic products.
- Remove your earrings when taking a shower or swimming. Avoid contact with chlorine, sand and saltwater.
- Take them off before doing any exercise or physical activity to keep them away from extra knocks and sweat.
- Do not wear them while sleeping to avoid accidental damage.
- Store them in a clean, dry and cool place. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
Still have questions?
Let us help! Contact us here.