Orders & Payments
- We prepare orders quickly, hence we cannot guarantee your request will be processed in time.
- If you wish to change your order, kindly reach out to us as soon as possible after placing your order, we will try our best to help.
No, orders cannot be cancelled once they are placed and payments have been made.
Everytime you place an order on our website, you'll receive an order confirmation email. If you did not receive this, we recommend checking your spam folder. If you cannot find it, email us soonest possible.
- Credit Card Transactions (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
- iPay88 (FPX, Online Banking, Boost, TnG eWallet, GrabPay, Atome BuyNowPayLater)
- Bank transfer
Account information :
Place an order on website → bank transfer (within 24 hours or subjected to cancellation) → screenshot of proof of payment → email with title “payment proof for order ____”
Returns & Exchanges
We do not practice any returns or exchanges of our items for hygiene reasons. All of our earrings are new and direct from our warehouse in KL.
In the event that you have received a faulty item, please email us within 30 days of receiving your order, together with an image of the area-of-concern and relevant order number.
Refunds will only be provided in the event that your earrings has manufacturing defects. We cannot accept return/exchange/refund because earrings are hygienic products and it cannot be resold once it has been sent out.
Currently, we only accept orders to Malaysia & Singapore.
|Min. Purchase for Free Shipping
|1-3 working days
|3-5 working days
|5-8 working days
*Kindly expect delays while we take measure to navigate through Covid-19.
- All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days.
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email/sms.
- 1000earring cannot be held liable for any delays that may occur due to local duties & taxes, parcel held at Customs or any items that are lost in transit.
- For parcels that had been undelivered or returned to us (often due to many failed delivery attempts), a standard shipping charge may apply for redelivery.
Materials & Care
All of our collections are made of 925 Sterling Silver. All items are hallmarked with the number "925", indicating that it contains 92.5% of pure silver.
Yes! All our earrings are sensitive ears friendly, also known as hypoallergenic. This is because most people won't have a reaction with the materials we use - S925 Sterling Silver. We are so confident that it is hypoallergenic that we offer free guarantee of this for 30 days!
Rusting and tarnishing are different. 925 Sterling Silver does not rust. However, it is susceptible to tarnishing over time as it reacts to environment factors in the air. To help your earrings last much longer, all earrings are either plated with 18k gold or rhodium to protect the silver body from tarnishing. Please avoid damaging the earrings surface.
- We recommend taking off your earrings before shower to better preserve & prolong the lifespan of your earrings.
- While the earrings are water resistant, your chemical may contain chemicals that wears off the shine / plating of our earrings overtime and speed up the tarnishing process.
- However, if you do wear them into shower, please ensure that you are using a pH neutral cleansing shampoo and avoid contact with perfumes & lotions.
Easy ways to keep your earrings at its shiny best:
- Avoid exposure to any chemicals products, such as perfume and cosmetic products.
- Remove your earrings when taking a shower or swimming. Avoid contact with chlorine, sand and saltwater.
- Take them off before doing any exercise or physical activity to keep them away from extra knocks and sweat.
- Do not wear them while sleeping to avoid accidental damage.
- Store them in a clean, dry and cool place. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
Still have questions?
Let us help! Email us here.