Can I wear the earrings to shower?
- We strongly recommend taking off your earrings before showering to better preserve & prolong the lifespan of your earrings.
- While water does not ruin your sterling silver earrings, it wears off the shine / plating and speed up the tarnishing process.
- However, if you do wear them into shower, please ensure that you are using a pH neutral cleansing shampoo and avoid contact with perfumes & lotions.
Easy ways to keep your earrings at its shiny best:
- Avoid exposure to any chemicals products, such as perfume and cosmetic products.
- Remove your earrings when taking a shower or swimming. Avoid contact with chlorine, sand and saltwater.
- Take them off before doing any exercise or physical activity to keep them away from extra knocks and sweat.
- Do not wear them while sleeping to avoid accidental damage.
- Store them in a clean, dry and cool place. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.