Can I wear the earrings to shower?
- We recommend taking off your earrings before shower to better preserve & prolong their lifespan.
- While water does not ruin sterling silver earrings, it wears off the shine / plating and speed up the tarnishing process.
- However, if you do wear them into shower, please ensure that you are using a pH neutral cleansing shampoo.
Easy ways to keep your earrings at its shiny best:
- Avoid direct exposure to any chemicals products, such as perfumes and lotions.
- Remove earrings before taking shower or swimming. Avoid contact with chlorine, sand and saltwater.
- Take them off before doing any exercise or physical activity to keep them away from extra knocks and sweat.
- Do not wear them to sleep to avoid accidental damage.
- Clean and polish them using a silver polishing cloth.
- Keep them in airtight jewelry bag or box and store them in a dry and cool place. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.